Saturday, October 30, 2010

Oh my gosh how time flies. Thanks to Kelcie leaving I am getting a bit more comfortable with blogging. We had a busy summer, which by the way went by way too fast. It was so good to get a little visit in with all of our family as well. It is so hard not to be around to see all the fun things everyone is doing and realizing how much we are missing.
Was great to have all of your support when Kelcie left. I am actually doing much better than I thought I would, but thanks for checking!
School is in full swing again. I am enjoying this year a lot more than last. Fun teacher to work with and a few less kids which makes it a lot easier. Now if we could just fix everyone problems we would do just great.
Fall is deffinately here. It is getting cold and rainy. Have our big Halloween Party tonight with Haunted house, etc. There will be 5 Wards involved this year. Bro Allen is so great to have it at his place again.
Had a wonderful morning at the temple for ward temple day. A first for our new Stk Presidency and a last for our Temple President. Memories.
Sorry this is kind of short and no pictures. I must work on that.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing so well. Its a big change to have Kelcie not being a phone call away, huh? We are lucky to have seen you so much recently. We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete